Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna – 120 gm
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna is an Ayurvedic formulation. It is a traditional supplement in Amlapitta. Sometimes it is also used to get relief from health issues caused due to alcoholism.
Type: Herbal supplement
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 60gm jar. 120gm and 500gm jar is also available on request.
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna is enriched with natural ingredients. The key content in this digestive supplement are
• Amla- Rich in Vitamin C. It is enriched in antioxidants. The fruit is known to resolve digestive disorders
• Shunti- Is known to offer relief from issues like hemorrhoids, bloating, indigestion, nausea, flatulence, vomiting and stomach colic.
• Bidlavan- Is generally used in the treatment of spleen disorders, gas problem, constipation and bloating.
• Vidang- Is known to possess cleansing and detoxifying properties. It is also known to promote healthy digestion.
• Pippali- It is known to boost the digestive power of the body. Pippali is known as a blood purifier. It can help to reduce gas and bloating related disorders.
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna is generally used as a mild laxative. It helps to neutralize acid. It also eliminates excess acid present in the intestines. This herbal potent is may helpful for below issues
• Boosts appetite
• Used for pitta disorders
• Eliminates vomiting tendency
• Relieves Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Reduces irritation in the stomach lining
Dhootapapeshwar is a well known name in the market of wellness and herbal products. It is known for high standard manufacturing process. Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna
• Is 100% vegetarian
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna should be consumed after consulting a physician. Follow the below steps to have this herbal potent.
• The complete course is for 4 weeks
• Have the supplement 2-3 times in a day
• Have 2-4 tablespoons of the churna in a day
• Mix the churna with lukewarm water for consumption
• Should be given with coconut water after meals to eliminate heartburn issues
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna stays fresh and edible for long when the following tips are followed.
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Keep in the provided airtight jar
• The storage temperature should not exceed 30 degree centigrade
• Keep away from children
• Should not be consumed by children below 12 years of age
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.