Customer Care: Landline No. +14166194905

Can you provide legalization?

Yes, we can. We have lawyer legalization for your degree. The legalization is a two-piece document. Our lawyer will sign and stamp your degree (extra set of degree) and offer extra sheet of document (called Jurat with Affiant Statement). This will have the official lawyer’s signature and stamp, the date and the university degree. This indicates an approval that the degree is real and true.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *