Extra 10% Off for Prepaid Orders.....Hurry Up. Shop Now

Customer Care: Landline No. +14166194905

Free Dosha Diet Guide

Send download link to:

Do you provide embassy legalization in my country?

Yes, we can. However, we cannot provide embassy legalization in North Korea, Cuba, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Georgia, and Mali. Embassy legalization is quite time consuming and we usually advise that you get a lawyer for legalization and apostille in your country. If you need more information on this, please send us an email.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *